- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of the Realtors Institute (GRI)
- First Licensed in 1960, 18 years full time expenience.
- Area Native
- BS in Marketing and Management, University of Tulsa
- President, Oklahoma CRS Chapter – 1999
- Past President, University of Tulsa Alumni Association
- 50 Year Member Kappa Sigma Fraternity
- Retired, American Airlines
- Lt. Col. Retired, USAF Reserve
When you are buying or selling property in today’s real estate market, it’s important to have confidence in your real estate professional. My commitment as your local REALTOR™ is to provide you with the specialized real estate service you deserve.
When you are an informed buyer or seller, you’ll make the best decisions for the most important purchase or sale in your lifetime. That’s why my goal is to keep you informed on trends in the marketplace using the latest statistics in your local area. With property valuescontinuing to rise, real estate is a sound investment for now and for the future.
As a local area expert with knowledge of the communities, my objective is to work diligently to assist you in meeting your real estate goals.
If you are considering buying or selling a home or would just like to have additional information about real estate in your area, please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me.
Thank you for visiting my website – please consider it as your online source for local real estate information, and return often for the latest property listing updates.